Monday, December 21, 2009

Garden City Police Dept and N. Ada Cty Fire & Rescue with Mrs. Meridian






New email from Mrs. Meridian Erika Wonacott
Yesterday, my family and I took part in the 13th Annual Christmas Gift Giving to those families in need in Garden City. We took truck loads of food, presents and furniture to 10 families in Garden City who otherwise wouldn't have been able to provide for their families. The Garden City Police Department and the North Ada County Fire & Rescue took police cruisers and fire engines with lights and sirens to deliver the presents. They were also able to pay over $1300 in utilities for those families who otherwise wouldn't have had electricity this Christmas. This is the second year our family has participated and it is quite the experience. Here are a couple of pictures of me with my daughters, one with Santa, a picture of me with my husband Tim and lastly one of a group of the volunteers. Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you very soon!