Monday, February 9, 2009


Mrs. Southern Idaho Angie Williams attend the McCall Winter Carnival and sent me these pictures. Here is what Angie had to say about the pictures, the 1st picture is a full shot of one of the sculptures at the McCall Winter Carnival. My family & I went there this weekend and had a wonderful time! After I posed for this picture, my son & and I started walking away, when I heard "Hey, Mrs. Southern Idaho!" These two wonderful ladies asked me to take a picture. Read on to see...The 2nd pic, I am standing with Karen, who I had the pleasure of meeting! Karen is a Special Olympian Snowshoer from Denver. She was very excited that her team beat their best recorded time (placed previously in Denver). She was a true joy to meet! We had a great time chatting. She really brightened my day!!!
Posted by Mandi Feely State Director